YOUMEHUB SOFTWARE LICENSE
IMPORTANT -- READ CAREFULLY: BY INSTALLING, COPYING, DOWNLOADING, ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT INSTALL, ACCESS OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
1. License Grant. Youmehub business productivity software ("Software") is licensed to you ("Customer") by Youmeus Design Ltd and/or its subsidiaries for use only under the terms of this License and Youmeus Design Ltd reserves any rights not expressly granted to you. Subject to all the terms and conditions of this License, Youmeus Design Ltd grants you a non-exclusive, nontransferable license to use the Software.
(i) THE SOFTWARE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL, OR OTHER ENVIRONMENTS IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
(ii) YOU MAY NOT TRANSFER OR ASSIGN YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS LICENSE TO ANOTHER PARTY WITHOUT YOUMEUS DESIGN LTDS PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT.
3. General Limitations. This is a license, not a transfer of title, to the Software and Documentation, and Youmeus Design Ltd retains ownership of all copies of the Software and Documentation. Customer acknowledges that the Software and Documentation contain trade secrets of Youmeus Design Ltd, its suppliers or licensors, including but not limited to the specific internal design and structure of individual programs and associated interface information. Accordingly, except as otherwise expressly provided under this Agreement, the Customer shall have no right, and the Customer specifically agrees not to:
(i) transfer, assign or sublicense its license rights to any other person or entity and the Customer acknowledges that any attempted transfer, assignment, sublicense or use shall be void;
(ii) make error corrections to or otherwise modify or adapt the Software or create derivative works based upon the Software for reselling, or distributing;
(iii) disclose, provide, or otherwise make available trade secrets contained within the Software and Documentation in any form to any third party without prior written consent of Youmeus Design Ltd.
4. Proprietary Notices. The Customer agrees to maintain and reproduce all copyright and other proprietary notices on all copies, in any form, of the Software in the same form and manner that such copyright and other proprietary notices are included on the Software. Except as expressly authorized in this Agreement, Customer shall not make any copies or duplicates of any Software without the prior written permission of Youmeus Design Ltd.
5. Termination. This License is effective until terminated. This License will terminate immediately without notice from Youmeus Design Ltd or judicial resolution if you fail to comply with any provision of this License. Upon such termination you must destroy the Software, any accompanying written materials and all copies thereof, and Sections 6, 7 and 8 will survive any termination.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SOFTWARE MAY NOT SATISFY YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE FREE FROM DEFECTS. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND YOUMEUS DESIGN LTD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHERMORE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE SOFTWARE OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS BY THE SOFTWARE.
In no event does Youmeus Design Ltd warrant that the Software is error free or that the Customer will be able to operate the Software without problems or interruptions. In addition, due to the continual development of new techniques, Youmeus Design Ltd does not warrant that the Software or any equipment, system or network on which the Software is used will be free of vulnerability to intrusion or attack.
7. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY. YOUMEUS DESIGN LTD WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY
CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, THAT STEM FROM ANY USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE ARISING FROM THIS LICENSE.
8. NO SOFTWARE SUPPORT. Customer acknowledges that technical support and maintenance is not available directly from Youmeus Design Ltd for the Software.